- Directions: Conveniently located in Downtown Roanoke, Virginia just minutes from Interstate 81 on I-581/220 South. Look for the long building with the Jupiter Rocket beside it on one end.
Things to Do
- Monday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Sunday Hours: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Holidays Closed: New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Admission Rates: Adults $10; Seniors (60+) $8; Children (3-11) $6; Children under three are free
- Credit Card Types Accepted: VISA, Mastercard
- AAA Discount:
- Handicap Accessible: The circus exhibit on the second floor and locomotive cabs are accessible by stairs only
- Gift Shop:
- Additional Information: Roanoke City admissions tax not included. Group rates and guided group tours are available when booked in advance. Please call two weeks ahead: 540-342-5670.