* Take Rt. 311 North from Roanoke/Salem (off exit 141 of I81) for about 13 miles.
* Follow up over large mountain (A.T. crosses at top – leads to McAfee Knob).
* Continue on Rt. 311 and you will pass a gas station on your left, then Dragon’s Tooth trailhead on your left.
* After a long straight away look for a right turn onto FS Road 224 (Wildlife Road).
* Follow for a mile or so to Deer Trail on right – begin ride here.
- Sunday Hours: Open
- Monday Hours: Open
- Tuesday Hours: Open
- Wednesday Hours: Open
- Thursday Hours: Open
- Friday Hours: Open
- Saturday Hours: Open
- Difficulty Level: Difficult
- Distance in Miles - Round Trip: 11