The 2023 NCAA Division III Wrestling Championships will be held at the Berglund Center in the City of Roanoke in Virginia's Blue Ridge!
Hosted by Ferrum College in partnership with VBR Sports (part of Visit Virginia's Blue Ridge), we invite you to experience the excitement of national championship wrestling in the heart of the Blue Ridge Mountains.
Welcome from Ferrum College President
"Welcome to Roanoke, Virginia, and the Berglund Center for the 2023 NCAA Division III Wrestling Championships. Ferrum College is excited and honored to serve as host for this prestigious event. Our goal is to ensure all wrestlers, coaches, staff, fans and families enjoy a weekend filled with great wrestling, and beautiful sites. On behalf of the faculty, staff and students of Ferrum College, welcome home to the heart of Virginia's fabulous Blue Ridge Mountains." Mirta M. Martin, Ph.D., President
2023 NCAA Division III Wrestling Championship Tickets
General ticket sales are available for purchase online via the Berglund Center website. Purchase tickets > | Alumni and special interest groups seeking information about group tickets by contacting Tanya Donald with the Berglund Center at (540) 853-5373 or email@example.com
Adult: single session $15, all-session $50
Senior citizen: single session $15, all-session $50
Located less than a mile from Downtown Roanoke and in the heart of Virginia's Blue Ridge, the Berglund Center is one of the premier event facilities in Western Virginia. The 2023 NCAA Division III National Championships will be held in the Coliseum, which has a capacity of 10,500.
The venue regularly hosts major events, tradeshows, conferences, live sports and concerts throughout the year, showcasing some of the biggest names and best entertainers from around the world.
2023 NCAA Division III Wrestling Championship Schedule
Friday, March 10, Session I
- 9:00 am: Doors open for spectators
- 11:00 am: Preliminary rounds one & two (6 mats), Consolation first round (6 mats)
- 3:00 pm: Berglund Center closes at conclusion of last match (time approximate)
Friday, March 10, Session II
- 4:30 pm: Doors open for spectators
- 4:45 pm: Special Olympics Ceremony
- 6:00 pm: Championship quarterfinals (3 mats), Consolation second & third rounds (3 mats)
- 10:00 pm: Session II ends (time approximate)
Saturday, March 11: Session III
- 9:00 am: Doors open for spectators
- 10:00 am: Championship semifinals (2 mats), Consolation quarterfinals (2 mats), Consolation semifinals (2 mats), Consolation place matches: 3rd, 5th, 7th (3 mats)
- 3:00 pm: Session III ends (time approximate)
Saturday, March 11, Session IV
- 5:30 pm: Doors open for spectators
- 6:15 pm: Lineup of All-Americans
- 6:30 pm: Parade of All-Americans
- 7:00 pm: Championship finals (1 mat)
- 9:00 pm: Awards presentation immediately following completion of all wrestling for team awards and final two matches. Individual weight class awards will be presented between finals matches.
Visit Virginia's Blue Ridge101 Shenandoah Avenue NERoanoke, VA 24016(540) 342-6025(800) 635-5535
Visit Virginia’s Blue Ridge is committed to cultivating an atmosphere that welcomes and celebrates the unique backgrounds, abilities, passions, and perspectives of our vibrant community. As our region’s only destination marketing organization, we have a responsibility to showcase the best the Roanoke Region has to offer, and those assets and strengths come in varied forms. We embrace differences in race, religion, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity or expression, language, visible and invisible disabilities, and all the intersecting identities that make Virginians and visitors alike so unique. We believe our differences make us stronger– and better.