Applewood Inn is located south of Lexington, and is only a short distance from Interstate Routes 81 and 64. From the north, take Route 11 south 4 1/2 miles from traffic light at intersection (south of Lexington) of Rte. 11 and Rte. 11 Business (south of Lexington), to Route 678, Buffalo Bend Road. Turn right on Buffalo Bend, and follow 1.2 miles to Tarn Beck Lane where signs will direct you. If using GPS, this is one driveway past where it directs you to turn. DON'T TURN ON PAVED DRIVEWAY WITH MAILBOX MARKED PEEBLES. Look for the Inn sign and the Tarn Beck Lane road sign. For accurate GPS use 242 Tarn Beck Lane, Glasgow, Va. 24555-2343. Without the last four digits you will be sent to Glasgow and we are 15 miles from Glasgow!
From the south, exit 180 at Natural Bridge, take Route 11 north 3 1/2 miles to Route 678, Buffalo Bend Road. Turn left on Buffalo Bend, and follow 1.2 miles to the private road entrance where signs will direct you.
- Major Access Routes: I-81, Rt. 11
Bed & Breakfasts
- Credit Card Types Accepted: Visa, Master Card
- Credit Cards Accepted:
- Breakfast Included:
- Breakfast Served: Full Breakfast
- Children Age Limits: Age 8 and up.
- Children Allowed:
- Fireplace in room:
- Handicap Accessible: No
- In-Room Jacuzzi:
- Nearby Attractions: Natural Bridge, Lexington
- Number of Jacuzzi Rooms: 3
- Number of Non-Smoking Rooms: 3
- Number of Queen Rooms: 3
- Total Number of Rooms: 3
- Private Bath:
- Outdoor Pool:
- Pet Policy: $20 fee for the first night; $10 for subsequent nights.
- Pets Allowed:
Cabins & Cottages
- Pets Allowed:
- Private Baths:
- Total Number of Cottages or Cabins: 1