UPDATE: Virginia's Blue Ridge is Now Open in Phase Three

Virginia's Blue Ridge is now open in the Phase Three stage of the Commonwealth's Forward Virginia plan. Learn more about the program and what it means for various types of businesses & experiences in the region with our Phase Three Guidelines page. Phase Three >

Image
Search
Search

Susan G. Komen Virginia Blue Ridge Race for the Cure

Click image for larger view

More Information

EVENT ORIGINALLY SCHEDULED FOR APRIL 25TH.

Susan G. Komen Virginia Blue Ridge will have their 11th Annual Race for the Cure on April 25, 2020 at River's Edge North! There will be a 5K and a 1 mile walk option. 75% of what is raised will help provide breast health services to women in Southwest Virginia and the remaining 25% will fund breakthrough research.

Close Map
View Map
Susan G. Komen Virginia Blue Ridge Race for the Cure
  • 302 Wiley Drive SW
  • Roanoke, VA 24015
  • to
  • River's Edge North
  • $35 till the week of race; $45 the week of race