Celebrating beer & beverages with Center the Square!
Center in the Square’s Roanoke Beer & Wine Festival returns for 2023!
Featuring over a dozen craft breweries, plus assorted wines, craft spirits, great food, live music and artisan vendors.
Saturday, October 7th, 12pm-6pm at Elmwood Park in downtown Roanoke!
Tickets go on sale Friday, August 25th at 10am at the Center in the Square box office and online at www.centerinthesquare.org with all proceeds to benefit Center in the Square!
– Tickets are $30.00 in advance, $35.00 day of the event and include signature event glass, entry and tastings.
– Designated Driver tickets are $20.00 and include entry into the event.
– VIP tickets include catered BBQ lunch, expanded beverage options and private seating for $55.00 limited to just 100 patrons.
– Gates open at 12pm, event ends at 6pm.
– Free parking is available at the Elmwood Lot on Williamson Road
– Shoes and shirts must be worn.
– Event is Rain or Shine.
– Event is All Ages – age 12 and under are free – any person consuming alcohol must have a valid photo ID present and be at least 21 years of age.
– No outside for or beverage is permitted within Elmwood Park.
– Service Animals Only.
– Chairs and blankets are allowed.
– Tents or staked umbrellas at not allowed.
– You may exit the event and return if wearing official event wristband.
– Purses/bags subject to search upon entry.
– Last call is 5:45pm.