The Deschutes Brewery Tasting Room in Downtown Roanoke is turning 2!
We’re not sure where the time has gone, but we’re excited to celebrate this milestone with our friends, family, and the stellar community we’re lucky enough to call home.
We’re throwing down with:
- Specials on our OG brews, Mirror Pond Pale Ale and Black Butte Porter.
- Release of GoCross Podium IPA, in honor of our signature cyclocross event. (www.gocrossrace.com)
- The Old Time Jam. This is one of our favorite weekly traditions at the Tasting Room. Open to musicians of all experience levels, this community jam brings electricity to the Tasting Room every Wednesday night. We couldn’t imagine celebrating our anniversary without them. Ask Dean to show you his socks.
- Carnival-style games with prizes!
- At 6PM, beloved bartender Kevin will be leading a bike ride from Deschutes, and then returning to close out the festivities!
-Deschutes and Ladders FREE outdoor interval workout at Elmwood Park led by Runabout Sports!
Mark your calendars, and come banish the hump day blues with us. We couldn’t have made it two years without you all.