You can find some of the best St. Patrick's Day spirit in the United States in Roanoke, according to Bustle.
The Star City in Virginia's Blue Ridge made Kat Boogaard's list of The 10 Best St. Patrick's Day Cities in the United States in an article posted on Bustle's website.
Roanoke earned a spot on the list alongside other notable destinations around the country for St. Patty's Day fun, such as Chicago, Savannah, and New York City.
With the hugely popular St. Patrick's Day Parade and Shamrock Festival, it's hard not to get caught up in the celebratory fun in Downtown Roanoke. The parade and festival now attract over 25,000 attendees and continue to grow every year.
It's an awesome experience of great live music and Celtic culture and heritage.
There are also numerous other St. Patrick's themed events happening in Virginia's Blue Ridge, including the following:
- Traditional Irish Music at Lew's Restaurant
- Big Lick St. Patrick's Day Party - Big Lick Brewing Company
- Shamrock Hill 5K - Roanoke Catholic School
- Martin's St. Pat's Street Party 2018 - Martin's Downtown Bar & Grill
- RIDE Solutions Bike Mob - St. Patrick's Day Parade
- St. Patrick's Day at Big Lick Brewing Company
- St. Patrick's Day at Corned Beef & Company
- Celtic Woman - Berglund Center
Put on your green and get ready for a party in the Roanoke Valley in Virginia's Blue Ridge!
See the full list of The Best St. Patrick's Day Cities in the U.S. on Bustle.com.
*This post was updated in March 2018 to include information about 2018 events.