March is an outstanding month for live music in the Roanoke Valley in Virginia’s Blue Ridge.
There are multiple opportunities to enjoy Celtic and Irish folk music to help get you in the spirit of celebration for St. Patrick’s Day.
You’ll also find amazing jazz, country, classical, and rock music at the many venues in the region, including the Harvester Performance Center, Jefferson Center, and Martin’s Downtown Bar & Grill.
Here are some of the major concerts and performances on the calendar in Virginia’s Blue Ridge this month.
- Dianne Reeves - Jefferson Center - March 3
- Keller Williams - Harvester Performance Center - March 4
- Los Lonely Boys - Harvester Performance Center - March 9
- Lunasa with Lindsay Lou & The Flatbellys - Jefferson Center - March 16
- Jim Sharkey - Irish & Americana Music - Multiple Venues - March 16-18
- Dwight Yoakam & Walker County - Harvester Performance Center - March 18
- Celtic Woman - Berglund Center - March 25
- Release the Hounds: Julian Lage, Chris Eldridge, Aoife O'Donovan - Harvester Performance Center - March 25
- Three Dog Night - Harvester Performance Center - March 26
- The Bad Plus - Jefferson Center - March 30
Our Virginia’s Blue Ridge Music Scene Spotify playlist features over four hours of music produced by bands and artists performing in the region this month. Subscribe to the playlist and also give us a follow at visitvbr on Spotify to check out other great music and playlists.