There are holiday concerts and many other opportunities to enjoy great live music in Virginia’s Blue Ridge this December!
This month’s performance calendar includes world-famous jazz musicians, up-and-coming bluegrass artists, big band music, classic country sounds, and much more.
Our Virginia’s Blue Ridge Music Scene Spotify Playlist features nearly three hours of great tunes that preview the bands and artists you can find in concert during the month of December. Make sure to check out the playlist below and give it a follow for updated editions. You can also check out our visitvbr account on Spotify to find more fun playlists.
Here are a few of the headline shows in Virginia’s Blue Ridge this month:
- Roanoke Symphony Orchestra’s Holiday Pops - Salem Civic Center: 12/2 | Moss Arts Center: 12/3
- The Band Stringfield - Sidewinders Steak House & Saloon | 12/2
- Theory of a Deadman - Harvester Performance Center | 12/3
- Dylan LeBlanc - The Spot on Kirk | 12/3
- An Evening with David Crosby & Friends - Jefferson Center | 12/4
- Mercy Me: It’s Christmas! - Salem Civic Center | 12/9
- Zach Deputy - Martin’s Downtown Bar & Grill | 12/10
- Jazz at Lincoln Center Orchestra with Wynton Marsalis: Big Band Holidays - Moss Arts Center | 12/11
- Big Bad Voodoo Daddy - Harvester Performance Center | 12/13
- Lindsay Lou & the Flatbellys - The Floyd Country Store | 12/17
- Old 97’s - Harvester Performance Center | 12/29
Here's a short video highlighting more of the fun Arts & Culture scene in Virginia's Blue Ridge.