Get ready to cheer on the Hokies! The 2017 Virginia Tech Football schedule is officially set!
The reigning Coastal Division champions will look to make their second consecutive trip to the ACC Championship game and continue building momentum under second year head coach Justin Fuente.
The Hokies will host six home games in Lane Stadium in 2017, including a visit from reigning national champion Clemson on September 30 in what should be an electric atmosphere.
The following is the 2017 Virginia Tech Football schedule, with the home games in Blacksburg listed in bold.
- West Virginia | Saturday, September 2 | FedEx Field, Landover, Md.
- Delaware | Saturday, September 9 | Lane Stadium
- East Carolina | Saturday, September 16 | Greenville, N.C.
- Old Dominion | Saturday, September 23 | Lane Stadium
- Clemson | Saturday, September 30 | Lane Stadium
- Boston College | Saturday, October 7 | Chestnut Hill, Mass.
- North Carolina | Saturday, October 21 | Lane Stadium
- Duke | Saturday, October 28 | Lane Stadium
- Miami | Saturday, November 4 | Coral Gables, Fl.
- Georgia Tech | Saturday, November 11 | Atlanta, Ga.
- Pittsburgh | Saturday, November 18 | Lane Stadium
- Virginia | Friday, November 24 | Charlottesville, Va.
- ACC Championship | Saturday, December 2
Save the dates now and check out our Lodging section to make sure you book your accommodations for when you come to Virginia’s Blue Ridge to cheer on the Hokies. Rooms fill up quickly on gameday weekends in the region.
Seeing the Hokies take the field to Enter Sandman and listening to the deafening roar of the crowd in Lane Stadium is one of the most iconic experiences in college football, and it’s part of why attending a Virginia Tech home game is on the bucket list of many college football fans.
Visit HokieSports.com for more information about purchasing tickets.