- Directions: Conveniently located in Downtown Roanoke, Virginia just minutes from Interstate 81 on I-581/220 South. Look for the long building with the Jupiter Rocket beside it on one end.
Things to Do
- Admission Rates: Adults $8; Seniors (60+) $7; Children (3-11) $6; Children under three are free
- Sunday Hours: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Holidays Closed: New Years Day, Easter Sunday, Thanksgiving, Christmas Eve, Christmas Day
- Gift Shop:
- Credit Card Types Accepted: VISA, Mastercard
- AAA Discount:
- Handicap Accessible: The circus exhibit on the second floor and locomotive cabs are accessible by stairs only
Roanoke City admissions tax not included.
Group rates and guided group tours are available when booked in advance. Please call two weeks ahead: 540-342-5670.