- Major Access Routes: I-581, US 220
- Miles from I-81: 5
- Directions: The Science Museum is located in Center in the Square in Downtown Roanoke.
Things to Do
- Admission Rates: Please call or visit website.
- Sunday Hours: 1:00pm - 5:00pm
- Monday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Tuesday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Wednesday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Thursday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Friday Hours: 10:00am - 5:00pm
- Saturday Hours: 10:00am -5:00pm
- Holidays Closed: Thanksgiving, Christmas
- Gift Shop:
- Credit Card Types Accepted: Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express
- Handicap Accessible: Yes, elevator, restrooms, ramps & reserved seating
- Additional Information: Our reinvented Science Museum features exciting, interactive exhibits in new galleries: "Healthy Bodies," "Healthy Earth," "Dinosaurs & Fossils!" and "How It Works!" We also offer an innovative Open Lab, Children's Curiosity Corner for pre-schoolers, the Living River and Touch Tank and a spectacular butterfly garden.
- Bus Parking:
- Group Rates - Adults: $8 + $4.00 for Butterfly Garden
- Group Rates - Seniors: $8 + $4.00 for Butterfly Garden
- Group Rates - Students: $7 + $3 for Butterfly Garden
- Special Events for Groups:
- Special Group Programs for Students:
- Special Tour Package Details: Groups of 15 or more receive discounts on admission. Please call ahead for details: 540-342-5710.